Compete for a Seat in Silicon Valley.
Startup World Cup comes to Georgia, but this time online, hosting a competition of startups from 50 countries across Europe and Asia. The winner of the competition will go on to compete in the Global Finale for $1,000,000 investment prize and international visibility.
Ticket purchase is not required to compete but it provides expo space, training from Silicon Valley mentors, special networking opportunities and visibility. If you just enter the competition you don't get the conference showcase package or training/coaching
- Training from Silicon Valley Experts
- Visibility internationally at Startup Grind Europe-Asia Connect
- Top 10 finalists get Individual Coaching
- Exhibit at Startup Showcase
Regardless of whether you win or lose the competition you can supercharge your participation in Startup Grind Europe-Asia Connect in front of investors, business leaders, potential advisors and technical talent.
For just $199 put your startup Front and Center at the most exciting online event ever hosted by Startup Grind!
What if I don’t make it to semi-finals?
That's fine, you still get great benefits
All Startup Showcase participants get a benefits package which fosters visibility and networking and is independent of performance in the competition:
- Training videos from US Market Access Center to help you perfect your pitch.
- Startup Stage Pitch
- We will have slots for all startups to deliver a pitch on the Startup Stage. It is a time for you to invite people to hear your pitch as part of a big event!
- Investor Visibility:
- Deck, website, and contact information will be shared with all participating investors
- Social Media Promotion
- All Showcase participants will be part of at least one “shout-out” on Linkedin and Facebook drawing visibility
- Startup Showcase
- Startups can participate in Expo during the conference to network and showcase their startups live or with video/web content
- Special access to private venues in VirBELA during conference networking times, SWC reception and closing party. These venues will include investors and top 2% participants
What if I DO make it to semi-finals?
The Startup Showcase program means you get extra benefits at Startup Grind Europe-Asia Connect.
If you're top 10 you get:
- An individual coaching and feedback session for your pitch from Silicon Valley experts in preparation for the final competition
- Special visibility before investors and indication of your top finalist status
- Exhibit in the Virbela and Bevy Online Expos of the event in Top 10 section
- Social media post and presence on website with your logo, company name, link
- Listing on web as a top 10 regional finalist
- Automatic acceptance into Startup Grind Startup Program
If you win the competition?
- You get additional special social media campaign with 250,000 reach and association with the Startup Grind Europe-Asia Connect brand
- Sponsored travel package ($2500) to attend Startup World Cup competition in Silicon Valley
- All existing benefits of competing for $1 million investment prize, plus inclusion in "side events" around the Startup World Cup Grand Finale
- Press release sent to your local media